6/1/12

This is what dreams are made of

New York, New York

I've developed quite a crush.

It was always number one on my "things-i-can't-wait-for" list. Three days into our time here, the Big City has lived up to every one of my expectations, and is well on its way to stealing my heart.

Historic streets lined with yellow cabs, views that make you feel like you're on top of the world, and a culture no words could justify...

I mean, seriously, who could resist?

I've even become fond of the hotdog stands on every corner. And i don't really like hotdogs.

We've jam-packed our days with all of the must-sees; the Empire State Building, New York State Library, ice-skating at Rockefella Centre, Ground Zero, the Brooklyn Bridge and (my personal favourite) a Sex and the City tour... but this place offers so much, i know i'll be left wanting more.

As expected, i've been snapping like a maniac so i'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.